It has been a long time since I gave any thought to my “bucket list” but this morning it seems to be the thing that is on my mind most. I am not sure why exactly but being the kind of person that just goes with the flow, I figured I would explore it a bit and see if that helped.
What is a bucket list? Well simply put it is a list of things you hope to do or accomplish before you turn your toe up. I believe we all have one whether or not we actually take the time to write it down, so…as a way to document my own bucket list I am going to publish it here.
The Top Ten Bucket List of T. Allen 2010
1. I want to visit the islands.
2. I want to see my granddaughters graduate college.
3. I want to dance in the rain with someone I love.
4. I want to ride a motorcycle down the coast of California.
5. I want to spend a weekend camping with my family.
6. I want to own a new Camaro.
7. I want to see my youngest daughters marry and be happy.
8. I want to mend the fences in my life.
9. I want to ride in a hot air balloon.
10. I want to ….
LIFE LESSON: Make each moment and every event count, because the clocking is ticking.